JAL Scholarship Program is recruiting University students We are inviting those university students from
Introduction to the 2008 Program
- Theme : "The world in 20 years - problems and solutions"
- Duration : June 29 -
- Program Contents :
1. Lectures for Globally Minded Citizens
2. Students will gain knowledge in such areas as Japanese culture, the environment and social issues. Student Sessions
3. Students will participate in group discussions based on the program`s theme.
4. The forum will be made up of lectures and a public symposium, as well as Japanese cultural experiences. It will take place in
5. An overnight trip to a location outside of
The students will deepen their understanding of
How to apply
All interested students with appropriate qualifications are invited to submit an application essay in English. The essay should be 800 words or less in length, and discuss an engaging issue that is based upon the program`s theme.
Application essays should be submitted to your nearest JAL branch office (or Japan Asia Airways in
Australia Level14 201 Sussex Street Sydney,
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 3-4